Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ultrasound?

In the morning is the big moment we've been working towards... We shall see if anything has come of the injections I've been giving myself. I go in to see if there are any eggs worth doing some magic with. (Cause magic is what it's going to take) Fingers, toes, legs, arms EVERYTHING is crossed. There are four possible outcomes for tomorrow.
First, we could have a couple or a few healthy eggs ready for an HCG shot so we can get an IUI treatment done in the next few days. (This is the one we're REALLY hoping for)
Or, there could be not enough growth yet on those eggs to need the HCG shot. So... that would mean for me more injections before that special shot, in hopes that my eggs will get big enough.
Next, nothing. This treatment may have done nothing for me at all. If this is the case we'll have to start looking at more options. No idea what we'd do.
Fourth? We could have way to many eggs to do the procedure safely. I don't want to end up like the octomom. No we won't be having a litter of babies. Twins? Great. We'd LOVE that. Triplets? I don't know what we'd do or how they would fit in my tummy. But NO more then that. So we shall see what tomorrow morning brings!! This could be a BIG BIG day for us. So now? Let us pray.

1 comment:

Cassidi Stewart said...

Dear Lauren,
I hope the ultrasound went well! We pray for you and Sean. How the heck are ya? How's Pinnacle and the new office setting? What are you guys doing for halloween? Email me your address please at c_widdison@yahoo.com. :) I love you and hope and pray all is well.
LOVE,
Cassi

Popular Posts