
Go team! So we got really good news today. The best yet by far. We're READY! We've got two eggs from the left ovary. One measures 25 and the other 21, which is great. They were trying to get us to 18. I was a little worried at how big they were but they said "No need to worry they're perfect!" And... So I just did my very last injection! It ended up totalling six and not three like we originally were thinking. But it's so fine and we have to happy and healthy eggs ready to meet their love.... And make us a baby!

We've scheduled our IUI for tomorrow morning at 10:30 am. And it can't get here fast enough... The shot I did today was to trigger ovulation so the eggs can start that fateful journey. We're really hoping for this to work and we'll know about two weeks from tomorrow if it did the trick. Of course there is a large chance it won't work there is still a really good chance it will. So if it doesn't we'll be doing this whole thing over again next month and every month after that till we get it right.
Neither of us can wait to be told we're expecting but I guess we'll just have to! But at least we know we have an good of a chance as anyone else. That's what we're holding onto. And the constant prayers and well wishes from those around us. We appreciate the support offered by everyone. It makes this really challenging time in our life just a little easier. The time of truth will be here soon... We shall see!!!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! So two weeks from now you'll get the results? I can't wait to hear these baby names! Good Luck, guys!
Its your time girl!!!
YAY! Just wanted to wish you good luck! Keep up the positive attitude and good things will happen :)
Post a Comment