So... like I said we have a full size egg and one right behind. I'm getting ready to do my shot for that last little bit of growth on that second egg tonight.... Then tomorrow we'll be getting our trigger shot!!! And by getting it I mean I'm giving it to myself and then 24 hours after it will be procedure time! Yeah yeah! o goodness. we go in for an ultrasound in the morning to see what time exactly we'll do the trigger HCG shot. ooooooo this is going to be a good week. i've been all smiles the last two weeks. I've been asked twice if I was pregnant because they said I was glowing... Sadly I can't say "Yes" yet... but SOON! I hope.. I hope... I hope....
Sean and I have talked about baby names so many times... NEVER able to come to an agreement on any boy names. Girl names? Yes. Boy names NO. and finally today we decided on 2 names... GREAT! Not telling yet... Will tell soon... well... when we're finally pregnant... O goodness.... I can't really focus at work or at home.. I can't sleep because I'm so excited to know. O my... to try this IUI thing... O my. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
I remember people telling me "Oh your life is going to change when you have that baby" like... as a warning? So I was already preg...
2 comments:
im so sososos excited for you!!!!! i cant wait to here! Me and dave said a prayer for you guys tonight!!! This has got to work!!!! Just have faith! im so excited!
oh p.s. this is kinsley sorry i was on my lash blog
Post a Comment