Thursday, May 19, 2011

emotional mommy!

O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling over?? doesn't happen. And if it does?? I have to wake all the way up and sit up to get it done. (Sean thinks that's funny) And if I drop something... it's staying on the floor. No questions asked.
And tears?? They seem to just be a flowing! Two nights this week I have gone to bed crying.. And not just a little bit. I can't seem to stop it... Dang it. Poor Sean. My sweet husband of course wants to help me stop... he can't. it seems no one can. And the sleeping (and by sleeping i mean not sleeping) is not helping at all...
And of course weight gain. Of course... I'm not fat. I never have been. I haven't ever been overweight.. But the weight gain has been a little hard. I gained 20 lbs before I even got pregnant from the fertility meds... And now?? the baby is getting bigger and so is my belly... and I have a little hard time with the numbers on the scale. But My baby is healthy and I'm healthy and my DR said the weight gain is right on track and I seem to be doing well.. I'll just have to lose everything from before baby and of course baby weight after my kid gets here. Sean promised to help lots so that I can have time for the gym... I'm lucky that I have my sweet sister in laws to talk to about all these things. One who just barely went thru this and one who has been thru it three times. so i'm in good hands.
BUT .. I say all these things but none of the are enough to take away the joy of our little boy! We cannot wait to meet him. i just thought it would be good to get a few of these things out of my brains and down on paper! (or on the computer!) We have been getting closer and closer to having everything in his room in order and all those big things we need are nearly here! The only things we have left to buy are: Pack'n'play for at our house, (my sweet mom gave us one that we'll have up in Farmington for when we go up there so we don't have to bring it every time) bouncer, gliding foot rest to go with our gliding chair and a diaper bag! and that's all I think! but I could be wrong.. We shall see!!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts