Sunday, March 27, 2011

wiggly little monkey...


I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it's all been so exciting for us. I'm sure Sean is sick of me announcing each tiny thing. But each tiny thing makes me so happy I can't help it...

I am going to miss my little one getting a case of the wiggles. I have absolutely fallen in love with his little kicks and wiggly personality. Now I know as he has less room and it starts to hurt that won't be 'fun'. BUT I can't imagine I won't still be thrilled every time to know he's doing fine and still active and loving the life he's been able to experience already. I love sharing that part of my body with my baby. He lives right there in my belly... My tummy have turned into a living room/bedroom/dinning/playroom/gym and I LOVE IT. He's just right at home there and I couldn't be happier to provide that living space for my baby Chase.

i love my little monkey boy...

2 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

What a cute wiggly little monkey! Yeah, you might miss him being in your belly! But you might not have time cuz you'll be loving your sweet little monkey every second in your arms!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I'm 35 weeks and still love his movements, even when they're uncomfortable! It's just so reassuring and so sweet! Funny thing about my guy-- if Neal is trying to spoon and wrap his arms around me, baby will KICK KICK KICK until neal moves! Like "hey--hands off my mama!" ;)

Popular Posts