Monday, October 11, 2010
and for Egg number one!!!!!!
So today we went in and got great news!! I have one that is PERFECT size, and one more that is just a little smaller. They gave me the choice of doing another shot and we're going to go ahead and do one more injection tomorrow night and then we'll have two. We'll get to do out procedure this week! Wednesday or Thursday... So we can't wait. YEAH YEAH! We're both really excited. Then we just have to wait and see what happens. So we're praying real hard and got everything crossed. Let's get it done! We'll know about two weeks from the day we do the IUI if it worked. So... here's to tipped uterus' and hidden ovaries and the nurses who look so hard to find them and our eggs! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
2 comments:
Lauren! So, I have been reading your posts for a little while now, and I have absolutely NO idea why I havent commented yet! I just wanted youto know that I am cheering you and Sean for the BEST outcome possible! Im sad we dont live closer so you can come over and have a cup of hot cocoa and we can chat about your cute family to be!
I gotta say though, I am reminded about how much I miss you and your contageous positive attitude! I know a few people who are having fertility issues, and while I know it is SO hard, its nice reading your positive posts and knowing you have a great attitude about it all. Im sure you have your moments, but its hard to be sad about my problems when you are so optimistic! Keep up the positive attitude! I love ya!
YAY! YAY! YAY! Lauren, yay! I'm actually tearing up, (maybe because I'm prego and cryish), but I'm so happy for you! You are being prayed for and hoped for! We love you guys! Good luck!
Post a Comment