Friday, October 8, 2010

Eggs please!



Today....
drum roll please...................

Went really well. It wasn't perfect BUT we got good news. We have two large eggs that just need a little more help and then they'll be ready!! I have 3 sets of shots left now. Tonight a growth one, and Sunday night another one. Then Monday I go in again to see how big they are and depending on that we'll go to the next step and the final shot!! I can't believe it. After five treatments, 3 doctors we finally have a place that is doing it right! We'll be doing our IUI treatment next week as soon as we get the go ahead! We can't wait. This was a good day.


I have been nothing but smiles all day. Sean loves it, and he keeps saying he can't imagine what it will be like when we finally do get a positive pregnancy test! Hopefull in a couple weeks!!!

2 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

Lauren! Eeeeek! That's absolutely wonderful! You are constantly in our thoughts because of this... and because we want to play some day when you get off work early enough! ;)But I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

David and Kira said...

That is exciting Lauren!!! Hoping everything continues to go well!!!

Popular Posts