I'm a pro by now. No sick feeling. Juts get my tummy ready do my thing and it's done. I have to say I'm proud of myself... Usually I wouldn't say that. But come on?? My good friend Tonja and I were talking via text messaging yesterday, and she said I could probably open my own practice by now I'm basically a DR. Kidding. But seriously.
Anyways, it was interesting as I was getting ready to do my shot, I was actually really excited. I couldn't wait. Sean said it's because I know it's working. And that makes lots of sense to me. I have hope. A deep hope for this outcome to be a good one. And to be completely honest, I haven't had that for a long while. It's a good feeling to have. I'm looking forward to tonight when I do my last growth shot and then tomorrow morning I go in to the DR and see what's what! Sean and I will be up in Farmington tonight so we'll see how it goes doing this in no privacy at all :-)
I have to say thanks for all the encouraging posts. It makes this feel not so heavy to be able to share this burden. I really do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers said on mine and Sean's behalf. We appreciate it so much. We'll owe you all when we finally do get pregnant!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment