Today Sean and I got news that devastated both of us. The last two years has been long and really hard. How patient have we already been? How much faith and trust did we and do we continue to put our Heavenly Father? Lots. I'll just say that much.
Please never tell someone who you really don't know much about to be patient. That should come from loved ones that are close and know the whole situation. Please never tell them "well, it's just not your time." Don't tell them to "relax and stop trying so hard." Probably when in doubt, don't say anything. You never know what is going on unless you're living in the situation or you have been there. Don't assume you "know" anything. Because most likely you know lots, but about other things. Words can sting so badly when a heart and soul are already hurting and struggling to keep a float. I know most words are to give encouragement and hope... but really? come on. Just probably keep it to yourself. In our situation, Sean and I are going through enough that you really don't need to ad to it.
For those of you who are just kindly there sharing love and hope and prayers for us we really appreciate it. This is not meant to come off as rude. but I figure that if I don't say something then I have no right to be frustrated. Thanks!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
1 comment:
Hey I was shocked when that was posted actually! Delete them :) No need for them. Hope you two are doing ok. Hugs!
Post a Comment