After searching for weeks and weeks for the bedding I wanted.. I kept looking for blues and creams and couldn't find exactly what I wanted. BUT alas! Today I found it. after going to 4 stores today then coming home very discouraged I decided to take one more look online. And there she was... Perfect and ready to be mine. But of course! It was discontinued and not available for purchase any longer. Pottery barn! Don't fail me! but nope. Couldn't get it. SOOO i continued looking and went straight online to eBay. AND LOW AND BEHOLD! For sale on there BRAND NEW IN THE PLASTIC WITH THE TAGS! Was the bedding I've been dreaming about. YES YES PLEASE! So I ordered it and it should be here soon. Can't wait! It's simple and understated but BEAUTIFUL. So here she is!
1 comment:
I LOVE it! You are finding the cutest things! Your home will be lovely.
Post a Comment