Here are a few of the finished ones from yesterday. i'm still working a few more and trying to decide how to hang them. We shall see! Wish me luck!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
1 comment:
love them!!!!!!!!! :)
I can't wait to see your cute house. I need to post pictures of progress on my nursery so you can give me some tips.
Post a Comment