so our new couches and bedroom set will be here Thursday... I'm dying. I can't wait to get on it. I went shopping today for fabrics for pillows and curtains and to really get a good feel for what I want in our house. I keep hemming and hawing on what I really want.
So after filling my cart 3 times with 3 different color schemes I went with some really pretty colors.
I can't wait to get them made up into the pillows I want! and see what my house looks like in it's new colors. I'm thinking of going with a dusty blue storage ottoman. And I can't wait to see it pull together!
Monday, February 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
I remember people telling me "Oh your life is going to change when you have that baby" like... as a warning? So I was already preg...


1 comment:
once you get your house all decorated I'm inviting myself over for a dinner date! Your place will be amazing!
Post a Comment