Ok for my pillows!... These are not my color schemes BUT they are the directions (as in more than one direction) I intend to go in for my living room.




ALSO for my living room. I WILL HAVE these in the corner about the corner of my sectional. I wanted to hang a huge vintage/antique birdcage.. BUT i saw these and I loved them instantly. So my heart melted and that was telling my not to go with the bird cage. GO WITH THE LANTERN LAMPS!
AND for one of the walls in my living room OR bedroom.. Or maybe the bathroom.. I have yet to decide I would like something like this little number. Of course.. the colors would be different BUT I love it and I will have it. I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THESE THINGS to be pulled together and change my apartment into our home. THEN ONE DAY SOON (after Christmas this year) Hopefully it will actually be a house then a home. We shall see. As of right now we have no idea where we will end up. Could be DC could be Korea. Could be here in Utah. BUT we don't know yet. But I will for sure have a home.
and P.S. Thank goodness for Pinterest and for a work that let me play on my laptop for hours at a time before I had my baby. All my greatest ideas are inspired by things I have seen. And I can't wait to make them mine! and P.P.S you can follow me on Pinterest LaurenStewart and my email is laurenmstewart@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment