Here is my big boy hanging out and playing games! It's been such a crazy last 6 months. Wonderful. Fast. And with so much love. Chase has my heart completely in his hands. I love him so much.
Look at his handsome face! And he sure loves his mamma. That's one of my favorite things. When he leans and reaches and grabs then squeals for me to take him. It melts me..
He is perfect.. Look at this smile he has! I'm crazy about my baby boy.
Chase loves his feet. He thinks they are the best toys and they are so convenient because they are always with him! How fancy! he ALWAYS has toys ready for his playtime delights!
Yep. Mommy put him in this hat and forced him to wear it.. And took a million pictures. He just ate his toes and let me do as I wished.
Out in the bird reserve in Farmington. He was pretty tired but he humored me for the most part.
They just grow so fast.. I can't believe my little miracle is already sitting up and working on crawling. And TALKING up a storm. No words that I can understand.. BUT many different tones. I know when he is being lovey and when he is joking and when he is singing. AND he has a scream that could wake the dead. Not a CRY but a scream.. when he gets really frustrated.
Chase has great hand/eye coordination. If you roll him a ball he reaches out his hand and stops it on top of the ball. Its amazing to watch. He for sure is all boy. He loves playing with toy truck and trains and balls. He's so fun to watch.





1 comment:
cute owl beanie! I can't believe he is already 6 months! They get so big so fast.
Post a Comment