Sunday, November 21, 2010

slowly... slowly... ta da!

So we had an outside regular hours visit this morning. We went in. Still... TINY little follicles in there. BUT one got over 14, and the good thing we learned about that was once that happens, it starts to grow all on its own. So plus the shots?? Hopefully by Tuesday we've got something over 18... That would be great!
We've done so many injections this week and in the days before that I can't find anywhere that isn't bruised to stick... So we're making due and it's going well. I just feel like it's our job to do everything possible and from there God will pick up the rest. So we're looking forward to Tuesday to see what we're working with. And then?? It's off to Denver to see our little loves! We haven't seen our nieces since Christine and Alec's wedding over a year ago. We miss them.
We'll be spending Thanksgiving with Randall and Gwen and their little girls. And... we're looking forward to having our own little ones some day. For now? We'll share... And.. Sean and I are in the Nursery at church.. Every Sunday we're in there I love it all the more. Those little ones are so sweet and funny and very smart. I'm sad to see them leave every week... but i enjoy them while I can.
That's all... I love those babies! Sarah and Savannah... and Ethan and Porter?? and Little Brynlee.. and all the rest. We really enjoy our calling and for now??... That's enough. We'll keep trying and working towards our babies but we'll love all the time we get with the ones we have for a few minutes out of each week.

1 comment:

Nick and Dani said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Come on little follicles! You can do it! And hurray that you get to see your shared little ones, and hurray for nursery calling!!! (Our ward called and asked if we were planning on coming back to nursery anytime, soon. Nick said, "nope".) :)

Popular Posts