Wednesday, November 17, 2010

crossing all our fingers...

Tomorrow morning we'll hopefully have some great news about our eggs... Hopefully MUCH better then this last Monday... We've done so many growth hormones this week we're praying for like three or four follicles of good size that will turn into eggs and give us a few chances of having babies... So like I said, all our fingers are crossed...
We did have to run into the DR today to pick up more meds for our shot tonight. I've done one everyday since Sunday and I had done one Friday night as well. Tonight was a little harder, I couldn't find a spot that wasn't bruised and sore so it was a little tricky getting it done. But of course with my sweet husband to help me, we were able to take care of it.
Rush, our little baby Pom, just lays at my feet while I do the shots. He waits right at my feet kind of under the chair till I'm done icing my tummy, doing the shot and getting the band aid on. It's a little funny, he always follows me right to the couch and lays next to me and watches. It's like he's making sure I'm fine. I am probably imagining it but he always looks a little sad when I go to lay down after. He's my little angel. (an angel that does everything bad he can think of because he thinks its funny) I love him. He took care of me while Sean was gone over this last summer. He would just stay by me, he was never out of my sight while I was home. Everywhere I go I have a tiny black and hairy shadow following me right at my heels to make sure he doesn't miss out on anything.
Sometimes I think back to while Sean was gone and I can't remember how hard it was, and other times it's so clear I have nightmares and wake up crying. I'm so glad to have my husband back and now Rush doesn't have to try and jump up and lick tears off my face. I never really liked that but it was so funny and really adorable.
Sean is such a good man. He is very strong, (not just his body) but the person he is. He never falters in his convictions. And he is so caring towards me. Without fail, even though I have done over 14 shots now, he comes and sits with me and checks to make sure my skin is numb before I stick myself and he always has a band aid and a gauze ready for when the needle comes out. He never misses a DR's appointment, and always asks questions. He is my support when things are so hard that I can't seem to see past the pain. He's my rock. I am a very blessed little girl.
Thanks Sean for being my sweet love.. I still can't believe you picked me to marry. This crazy loud girl from a tiny town in Washington?? It's amazing how we met, and that we even did. It's still a little funny to me to think back to that day when you and Lance were just walking by looking for "hot babes" And how perfect you seem to be for me blows my mind. My mom always said I needed someone with a great amount of patience, that's you. I am all wound up and get flustered easily and excited and mad and dramatic over tiny things.... You always help me to sit back, take a deep breath and think about it before I blow my top... Or.. in those cases where I've already blown my top to help me to pull it together and think about love and how great our life is.
Just think, this coming Monday will be our two year anniversary. I can't wait to celebrate that day. The day I married my very best friend and scored big time with you as my man!! I love you cuteface!

2 comments:

David and Kira said...

Well now I am curious! You need to right down your story of how you met!

Nick and Dani said...

Aweee for Rush and Sean and you! How sweet! I want to hear the news you get, today! Good luck! Our fingers are crossed, too!

Popular Posts