Thursday, November 18, 2010

ok..

today we got some more crappy news for us. The Bravell/Bravelle injections are not working. Nothing great at all. All our follicles are still 13 mm or smaller. So nothing going on with us today. They did give us the option of stopping today or upping the doses. So of course we decided to up the doses. We're doing two shots a day till Sunday, so we had to order 7 more vials of bravelle and that cost a pretty penny. We will be going back in Sunday morning to see if it's doing anything for us.
Hopefully it works great. We shall see. The money is really adding up. I don't know if we'll be able to do this again. So all our eggs are right in that one basket.. Well the basket is empty right now. But we're hoping to put all our eggs in it. We're so thankful for the help we've received to help us have our little baby. We'll owe that tiny little life to them. So if this time doesn't give us a good result we'll be waiting a while before jumping on the IUI wagon again.

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

Lauren, I'm so impressed with your attitude! I'm also so sorry you have go through all this, and praying that it will pay off!!!

Nick and Dani said...

Oh, Lauren. I'm also amazed by your attitude and your patience, persistence, and perseverance. I know it still hurts so much and our hearts just ache for you. We love you, though, and always remember you in our prayers.

Popular Posts