Saturday, November 13, 2010

Updates

So Sean and I are trying again, the same procedure we did before. The clomid, then the injections (bravell) and all the ultrasounds and then the IUI. We went in on Friday after doubling up our doses to start with last Sunday.

Friday.. The news wasn't perfect but we're getting there. Again, the follicles have to get to 18 at the very least. As of right now we have two 12's and two 10's. Only thing here... We have the possibility of 4... YES I SAID it. 4 eggs. So last time when they were this size we had to do two more shots to get where we needed to be. Because of how many follicles there are all right about the same size they only want me to do one shot... BUT what if the eggs don't grow enough??? And we end up with NOTHING... They want to be careful about hyper stimulation. But also make sure we've got something. So that is the update for us as of now. We go back in Monday morning to see where we're at on this whole thing. We'll let you know. And then... we wait. Two weeks again and we shall see. hopefully my ovaries don't end up looking like this image below... I will not be an octomom! Two?? for sure. I could do that... 3??? o goodness... Really?? no way... anything more would be WAY too much!

No comments:

Popular Posts