Today we went in and we fully expected to hear that we don't have any eggs and just will have to scrap this cycle. That was NOT the case. So far this cycle all our eggs have been on the right side that seem to be growing. Today we went in... Nothing on the right side grew at all. But a surprise showed up on the left. We had TWO eggs! They're not quite big enough but nearly there. So we got one last shot today and we're scheduled for our IUI on Friday. I'll be doing my trigger shot tomorrow night at 8pm so we have a full 36 hours from ovulation trigger to insemination. 
We couldn't barely believe it. We're both so excited that we didn't really know what to do. So before we left there today, I did a little shot really quick to show the nurses how well I'm doing. I just stood and poked! And it didn't hurt at all... I guess no more icing my tummy for 10 minutes to make sure it was numb before hand anymore... Thanks for the idea Sean.. but it turns out I don't need to be doing that! Grest news!
So we're actually leaving for Denver in a few minutes.. So our IUI will be done by a clinic I've done some research on over in Denver. WE called and got everything scheduled with them today before we left our DR's. We're excited to see how this turns out. Thanks again for all the prayers they must be working!!! Nice team work. HOpe you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving

We couldn't barely believe it. We're both so excited that we didn't really know what to do. So before we left there today, I did a little shot really quick to show the nurses how well I'm doing. I just stood and poked! And it didn't hurt at all... I guess no more icing my tummy for 10 minutes to make sure it was numb before hand anymore... Thanks for the idea Sean.. but it turns out I don't need to be doing that! Grest news!
So we're actually leaving for Denver in a few minutes.. So our IUI will be done by a clinic I've done some research on over in Denver. WE called and got everything scheduled with them today before we left our DR's. We're excited to see how this turns out. Thanks again for all the prayers they must be working!!! Nice team work. HOpe you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving

4 comments:
EEKKKK!!!!!! that is sooo excting!! Be careful in Denver!
WOO-HOO! Now your eggs really are in one basket. ;) Z and I were just talking about you! That is great, great news!
Congrats!!
Ohh great news!! We are so happy for you guys, we'll keep praying =] see you in two weeks.
Post a Comment