Okay.. great great news. I talked to my DR. My REAL DR. Not her nurse... not her receptionist... and not the other nurse...
Great news. I talked to her and the first thing she said was how hard she knew it was when my body didn't respond like it was supposed to. Next words out of her mouth "I take it you guys are wanting to be aggressive?" ahhh EXACTLY! We wouldn't be doing this if we didn't want to be aggressive and have a baby or two. "Yes!" I said. She said next "Okay, I want you to do a shot everyday. Monday-Thursday" o wonderful. So yes, she is happy to work with us and by work with us I mean, she is aggressive like we want to be. We've waited long enough. We want to be parents. Yes. Help us. Work hard with us because we're working hard to have this baby. We're putting all our eggs in ONE basket!! BUT TO EVEN do that we have to have eggs. So here we are. We're doing one shot everyday till Thursday. So that will be seven total Bravelle/growth injections so we can have eggs.
Great great! That's what we want. A DR who is on the same page as we are... in the same book!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
2 comments:
awesome possum!! Thats gotta be a great feeling!
Yay for your doctor!!! Yay for being aggressive!
Post a Comment