Tuesday, November 9, 2010

meds meds meds.. That's all I do...

tonight I did the 2nd shot... and then I had to start another med, one that thickens the lining in the uterus.. I cried looking at the bottle. i'm unbelievably sick of taking medicine for something that i was born to do. my body? doesn't agree.......? really?? i should be able to just have kids. i shouldn't be injecting myself... and taking every other med under the sun... in my brain i was born to have babies... that's all i want. to be a mother. yet here i am. apparently not.

1 comment:

Tonja Lee said...

maybe read your p. blessing. my doctor told me that i wouldn't be able to get pregnant but i always knew that i would be a mother because i was told so in my p. blessing. :)

and obviously my dumb doctor was very wrong...

love you!

Popular Posts