Monday, November 15, 2010

well today was interesting at the DR's

We went in today.... And nothing. Nope. My eggs haven't grown, and in fact they lost 3 they can't seem to find. Last time we went in the lady who helped us (always has a problem finding my ovaries and all that and isn't as experienced.) didn't do such a great job. Besides hurting me I had to ask her a few times if she was measuring 2 eggs as one... It turns out she did. Today we only have one egg that was even noticeable. 13.7 mm. Yep. And Friday it was supposedly 12.8. and where did the other 12 and the two 10's go?? O they must have faded into oblivion. NO where to be seen today. This was really frustrating. I have more shots I have to do and the tiny little follicles seem to be content to stay little and not turn into babies. We go back in on the 18th... So hopefully we have better news.
SO after our visit I talked to family just like always... And my mother in law was just as frustrated as I am. The fact that I was noticing somthing wrong and the Nurse not owning up to it?? Yep.. WE're calling the DR and getting a straight story today. We'll get this fixed right up.
So all said, it was a fine visit. And I know now not to let them crush me off when I'm trying to tell them something doesn't feel right or look quite right to me. NO longer will I just say "OK" I'll ask more questions and expect a better, more straight forward answer.

4 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

What... That's all you're going to say? :(

Lauren Stewart said...

oooooooooops....

Nick and Dani said...

Oh, There we go! Wow, are you kidding me? I want to hear what the Dr says when you talk to her! >:(

David and Kira said...

I say ask as many questions as you want until you are satisfied with the answer!

Popular Posts