Placed an order last Friday for our next set of meds for this treatment. It will be here tomorrow. It all starts again. Clomid first, then Bravell (the injections) and then the waiting.. O fun fun!. Not really. but seriously. We're doing it again. And we'll keep doing this till we have a little one on the way. It's hard to say "keep trying", but it would be even harder to say "stop, I'm done."
So... yes. We are in this for the long hall. Thanks family for the support. And for those close friends who are always there for us. This was a hard thing to keep to ourselves, it was really lonely. And I was so sick of people asking me when we were going to have kids. Sharing our story has lifted a burden. SO... yeah I might talk about personal things or things you don't care to hear... But this is our blog so that's fine.
Thanks again everyone for the prayers and the little notes. Sean and I appreciate it very much. It's helped us to know that people out there that care for us and are hoping with us for good things. We love you all.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
3 comments:
JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING!
Love you Lauren. :)
We are so sorry it didn't work :( We will keep you in our prayers for this time!
With love,
President and Sister Rife
I'm sorry you weren't pregnant. Ahh... it's got to be so hard. I can't even imagine... all I know is how it felt when I lost a baby. We'll keep praying for you guys =]
Post a Comment