1. Baby name plate (NEARLY done... LOOKING for one more piece to put on it)
2. 2 car seat covers (one down, one to go)
3. burp cloths (1 down... about 10 to go)
4. receiving blankets (10 down, one more to go)
5. bibs (never done these before getting ready to start)
6. Organize my room... (put the clothes that don't fit in the back of my closet so I don't keep trying them on)
Pictures to come soon!! these things are cute cute cute...
I love doing things for my baby!!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
I remember people telling me "Oh your life is going to change when you have that baby" like... as a warning? So I was already preg...
4 comments:
Oh, cute! I want to see the name plate! And I want to see your {closer} future addition to the family! Therefore; We must play!
So fun. I can't wait to see them, I'm sure they are so cute. And I can't wait to see you today!!!
I have a bib pattern thats easy. You just trace one that you have really. Mine is always like a piece bib with different colors:)
Hey! Where are the pictures of you??? We want to see your belly growing!
Post a Comment