Monday, March 21, 2011

I wonder!!!!!!!!!.....

I have lots on my mind lately as I am sure for any new mother to be...

What will my baby look like? Who's nose will he have? His eyes... Or will they by my eyes?? And Sean's feet... Will he have hair like my siblings did? (LOADS of it) Or will he be cute and bald as can be.
I wonder what he will smell like. I have babysat and played with so many different babies lately I just really wonder. some smell little bad... Some smell so good you just don't want to put them down! And you can't help but sniff their little heads!
How will my labor be? Will it be long and drawn out, making out baby's entrance all the more dramatic for us? Or will it be fast like my mom and her mom's. Two hours tops and the baby was here...
Wondering about all these things makes me think of the reason we have a little boy on the way. Modern medicine that was inspired by our loving Heavenly Father. And lots and lots and LOTS of prayers and fasting. And of course it was more expensive then we thought and we couldn't have done that without the help of those who love us and saw our desire to be parents.
I never wrote anything about this... But about a month before Christmas, Sean's mom told us that a family that gave money as a gift to someone in need every year had given her money to give to us. They told her they saw our struggle to have a family and wanted to help because we would be good parents in a world full of chaos. We never got to look into their eyes and tell them what that money did for us and share our deep thanks.
I wonder who they were... But I do know it was inspired. I'm thankful everyday for all the wondering I get to do. It gives me something to do while I wait for my baby. And it reminds me to be thankful.

No comments:

Popular Posts