o how i WISH I could feel the baby!! I know lots of people have already felt their kids at this point. But I still am getting nothing when I sit there as quiet as I can just focusing on feeling anything in my belly.... I just want to feel the tiny little feet!! That have cute little toes on them! And know my baby is there maybe playing games with me!??? Or trying to tell me about his/her day!?? I don't know.. I just know that I am looking forward to my baby moving in my belly so so much. Can't wait.. But I guess until then I'll have to just wait. You'd think I learned how to be patient when I was waiting to be told we were having a baby! Guess I'm still learning.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
We went in today for our baseline appointment to make sure my body is back to normal after all the meds we had to take last month. When we ...
2 comments:
Oh dont fret my pet! Im pretty sure I didnt even feel Sophie prance upon my belly until 20 weeks or so. My Placenta was even in the back, not in the way, and it still took awhile to feel her. Just give it a few more weeks and you will get to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy feeling your little bundle of joy dancing aroung :)
yah, around 20 weeks. Pretty soon!
Post a Comment