ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.
Today. well it really started fine. I'll say that much. Just the regular stress of hoping your husband has a job when he graduates.. then there's that health insurance and um... yeah HAVING it. THEN MOVING. I have no idea where I'm moving. It seems everyone else does. I don't even know if it has one or two bedrooms. Let's get real here. I'm a FIRST time mom to be. Not only a girl who is PREGNANT but one who struggled for two years and more shots then she thought she'd ever have her whole life... and MORE times with a down there DR in my business then ANY girl has a right to. THEN ad moving two weeks after the baby is born. FLYING with my newborn child that I just met. And lets just pray really hard nothing goes wrong. THEN lets pray a little more that baby won't catch anything on the plane and that mom is ok to walk.
Now... lets go to a few months before the baby is born... This is me today.. Trying to figure all these things out. AND lets ad a boss who decides to SPRAY paint 3 feet to me left in a closed space with no widows. AND even more fun, I had for sure at least 5 different MEN say "um.. Lauren you need to get out of here." And when I mentioned this to my other boss (the one whom I report directly to) she says " Oh it should be ok. We don't use lead paint now so it shouldn't be bad, although I'm sure it doesn't smell good." You've GOT to be kidding me.. I'm sure it doesn't smell good??? GOOGLE IT. The first thing that comes up is "Pregnant women should not expose themselves to spray paint. It is in the air and you ingest it immediately." o hmmm.. thanks google. So REALLY??? no way. I paid a freaking good penny for this baby and I will NOT expose him to that.
but perhaps.. maybe I wouldn't be so mad if someone (like my boss) just validated me on this. Saying yes... This is dumb. They should have thought a little more before they did that. Nope. That didn't happen. Thanks work. I would love to have my legitimate concerns completely brushed aside. Maybe someday that will happen.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
-
I remember people telling me "Oh your life is going to change when you have that baby" like... as a warning? So I was already preg...
2 comments:
You are going to be a great mom! Try not to stress about the future! Everything will fall into place! Two weeks after Damon was born, we couldn't afford where we were living and we moved in with Juan's uncle of all people, not speaking english, sharing one bathroom with my family and his, in a one bedroom, on a dairy, nasty smell, and leave all my stuff behind. You can do it!
I was also pretty mad about your boss being apathetic about them spray painting right next to a pregnant woman. In addition to things like that life is pretty crazy for you right now! Don't stress, though, babe! You and Sean are so strong! Everything really will work out for you in the end!
Post a Comment