oo my... I can't even tell you. Life is so good. We are so excited about out little guy!! I always knew I'd have boys and I couldn't be happier. Anyways.. funny stories about sharing the news that we're having a little boy..
..................................................
calling to tell Randall and Gwen and the girls:
"We're having a baby............ BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say
"SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKING SQUEALING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" says the girls
"Girls, Aunt Lauren is having a little baby boy like Kanga's baby on Whinie the Pooh, like baby Rue" Gwen explains to them
"Aunt Lauren is having a kangaroo?" Emma says (I think it was her)
"NOOOO a baby BOY like RUE is a boy" Gwen says quickly
"We're having a human boy" I tell them.
the girls can't wait to meet their little cousin Chase Christopher
................................................
calling my dad
"DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're having a baby BOY!!!!!" I tell him!!
"I knew it, can't wait to get him alone to teach him how to wrestle. Sean won't be able to ignore him when he puts him in a double arm bar." Dad says quickly.
This would be funnier if you knew the battle that's going on with my dad wanting our little guy to wrestle. He's coached for the last 14 years and all his sons wrestle, so of course he would want his very first grandson to wrestle too. One problem... Sean plays basketball and doesn't want our kid playing around in an infamous singlet.
.....................................
calling mom (we had her on the phone when the DR told us what we're having
"can you make sure to tell my mom please?" me to the ultrasound tech
"me!!??" she says
"OF course! I want my mom to hear it when we do." I explain to her.
"MOM ok we're here are you ready!!?" I say after I get her to answer her phone
"EKKKKKKKKKKK yes!!!" came the squeaky reply from my sweet mother
"IT's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" says our cute tech lady
" YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm having a grandson!!!" my babies grandma says!!!
.......................................
after that we got lots of congratulations from Sean's mom and dad and my grandparents it was a really good day.
Same thing at work, they let me make the announcement then I got high fives all around it was fun to share that with everyone. I love my little boy... Can't wait to see him and hold him and call him my own!!
1 comment:
Haha! Cute, cute stories! That's so precious! I'm glad you wrote them down!
Post a Comment