Sunday, March 6, 2011

o my goodness...

Ask and ye shall receive!!!
BOOM!
baby Stewart kept my up with two swift kicks to my belly!
YEAH! I had woken up for my 3rd bathroom break and couldn't get back to sleep.
"SEAN!!!!!!!!!!! our baby just kicked me! TWICE!!"
of course I scared the crap out of him and he listened to me holler and squeal while he fell back asleep. I have been looking forward to this for so long! Since before we got pregnant! And now?? It's finally happened! I really can't wait till this is a more regular thing for me and my little one... AND FOR sure i can't wait for it to be strong enough for Sean to feel as well... O my goodness. O yeah! o Yeah !! O yeah yeah!!

4 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

So cute! have you felt it since then? I'm so happy for you!

Enriquez Family said...

i really only feel ours move at night also when everything is quiet and were sitting watching tv! Its an amazing thing! Im so happy you get to feel it now! 1 more day! lucky!!

Shannon said...

WOOHOOO! And I guess I spoke too soon!

Lauren Stewart said...

AND it happened again this morning around 3am!!!!!!!!!! YA YA!!! more activity then last night actually..

Popular Posts