Thursday, March 3, 2011

music for by baby!!!!!!!!

my kid can hear now! YA ya!! I had Sean talk to the little tyke a couple of days ago.. It went about like this
"Sean, your baby can hear you now. Talk to our kid" me
"um... what do I say to it?" Sean asks me...
"Sean.. probably introduce yourself to it, our kid knows me already.. but has no idea about who you are." I tell him.
"um... ok. hi kid. I'm your dad." he looks up at my questioningly... I smile to reassure him. But nothing else comes out.
"Ok Sean.. nice try. Um... yep you are the dad as long as there were no mix ups at the Fertility Cent..." Sean cut me off before I could finish
"NOOOOO! Don't say that! The baby can't know!!!" He yells...
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Of course I'm kidding. They are so careful at the office I'm not worried. But it was funny to see Sean squatting down to talk to our baby then quickly run out of things to say.
Well... Today after tell my boss that my kid can hear now he quickly asked me what music I've been playing for the baby. uh....... Hadn't thought of that actually. Of course I sing when I get ready and sing in the tub.. and sing when I'm doing dishes.. And I have the radio on in my car and I listen to it the whole way to work and sing right along... But I've never played music just for my baby. Of course they say Mozart is the best.. but tonight in the headphones playing on my belly I've got oldies and goodies!!
Baby's first song played just for my kind?? Everyday by Buddy Holly and I LOVE IT I've got a headphone in my ear and one on my belly! Hope the little Stewart likes music like it's mommy and daddy. Later tonight I plan on Sean playing some guitar for my tiny baby. I can't wait! (have to wait for "The Office" to get done first."
I'm making my playlist for at the hospital when I'm in labor. It's Sean's job to make the list and I'll take care of making the baby!!!
We're going to be parents!!!! Can't wait to meet our baby! BUT FIRST??? March 8th... dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!! We're going to find out what our little secret package is!

3 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

Haha! I kept playing "Magic" by B.O.B. on my way to work. Z would have a party in my tummy. I cannot wait to find out his flavor! :)

Nick and Dani said...

(Your baby's flavor... not Z's. I never quite recovered from pregnancy brain!)

Jenni said...

Awe so sweet. Speaking of music (and as your former piano teacher LOL), Lauren I want to send you a copy of my lullaby album as a baby gift. Email me your address okay? You can just Facebook me.

Popular Posts