FIRST!! I actually felt baby Chase on the outside this week as well as inside when he kicked me!!!! Of course Sean wasn't around and that was Sunday... AND THEN!! LAST NIGHT!??? Sean got to feel the baby too! Which was so fun. He'd been pretending all week that he could...
Second!!!!!!!!!!! We (meaning I) PICKED OUT THE BABY BEDDING!!! and theme... it's going to be dragon flies and bumble bees... Green, brown and yellow... I can't wait! I ordered his bedding.. OF COURSE the quilt is not as soft as I want to I'm going to make one.. And his WHOLE room is going to be like an outside GREEN garden with all the trimmings. Can't wait to really get started! His crib should be here the middle of next month.. and I'm already on the look out for the perfect decor for his room! I found paper mache bees for his room and they are fantastic! I've also decided to go with some real plants raised up on different levels and the big COMFY rocking chair is dark brown.. and we're going with a shag rug either in green or brown for the floor.. I can't WAIT till it's done. and of course.. i'm looking for some great art for his walls!!! ooooooo fun!
THIRD!! I'm going to see my parents with Sean next month!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! not even a TINY BIT. i'm so so so looking forward to that trip! YAY YAY!!!!
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
3 comments:
yay! so fun! that's exciting you're going to start decorating :)
P.S. I miss you and your face and I haven't even seen your little baby tummy
SO fun! It's great getting to pick out things. Just remember your moving to so make sure it's going to make your long trip in good shape:)
Lauren! that sounds like the most beautiful nursery, ever! (Or handsome...) Anyway, I can't wait to see how cute your baby belly is still getting every day!
Post a Comment