We went in today for our baseline appointment to make sure my body is back to normal after all the meds we had to take last month. When we got there it was so busy, the waiting room was packed. We waited over half an hour past our appointment time and just waited... and waited... Finally it was our turn. We got to see Ann Marie (she's our favorite nurse) She took us into the room we've been in so many times I could tell you everything that is in there. And we talked about our last cycle and about our weird period we're having this weekend. Since Friday night??? Nothing. Clean tampons. All day Saturday the same thing. Not even tiny spots! It was like it never happened.

So upon hearing this Ann Marie told us we were going to do a pregnancy test. So into a cup I got to pee. Then go get undressed and wait for our ultrasound. Our sweet nurse Ann Marie came in crying... We were pregnant! This is the first time we have ever had a positive pregnancy test with the DR. So we did blood work and our HCG levels were all the way up to 492... and for what day we are it should be around 300.. So we shall see! We go in January 3rd for our first OB Ultrasound... And we'll find out if we're having twins or one! We can't wait to see our tiny little one.
So here is a picture of our pee stick... HAAA GREAT!! I took that all the way home so I could show Rush that he's going to be a big brother!
And here I am at 4 and a half weeks!!!! So happy! still can't believe it's finally happening for us!!!!
And here I am at 4 and a half weeks!!!! So happy! still can't believe it's finally happening for us!!!!
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts during this time for us. We owe you and our Heavenly Father for our baby! We love you all.. Thank you for the unending support!!!
12 comments:
HOOOOOOOOORAY! I am so thrilled for you two!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!
OMGGGG!~~~~~~~~~~~~ I cant even write this! I couldnt read your post fast enough!!!! This is serioulsy the best news I have heard!!! Makes me teary eyed!!! Love you!!!
YESSSSS!!!!! This is great great great news:) We are so exited for you. And I am hoping for twins because I think it would be so fun:) What a blessing!
Congratulations! We're so happy for you!
Congratulations, Lauren and Sean!!!!
Congratulations and good luck to you guys! We're so happy for you.
congrats!
LAUREN! I seriously SOBBED when I read that you were pregnant! You are going to be the best mom ever. Please know that you can call/email/facebook or COME over anytime you need ANYthing! I love you and CONGRATS!
ohmygosh!! HUGE congratulations to you and Sean!!! I am soo excited for you!
I am so happy for you!!! Maybe you will have a boy for all those girls Gwen and Randall have to play with!!! How exciting!!!
yippy congrats!!!!! im so sosososos happy for you! actually very happy jealous! Im going threw the same thing that you guys were going threw! Its not a fun challenge! But your blog gives me hope!!! :) Im so happy for you! And also for me to know that all i need to keep on doing is have patience! Your going to be an amazing mom!!!
Post a Comment