Now mommy will always look clean and cute.... from behind. With little buttons and bows or flowers and ribbons these have been jazzed up to make mom feel a little fancy, special or cute, maybe even trendy while sitting in church or her husband's work or school and holding that little spewing bundle of joy. OF course the buttons and bows go on your shoulder blade and the soft part for the baby on the front. 
You can order these in sets of three for $30
or just individually for $12.
Let me know and I can make any kind, color or theme that you are wanting!
just send an email to stewartlaurenf@gmail.com and we'll get it all figured out for you!!



2 comments:
I can attest that these are the cutest burp clothes, ever! And they're still great after having been "used" and washed over and over again! I love mine! Thanks, Lauren!
Lauren! Those are ADORABLE. You are so creative!
Post a Comment