Wednesday, December 15, 2010

tiny scare....

So... Last night we had a little scare and had to go to the hospital this morning. We had some light spotting last night and it scared me to death. I laid down the whole night then when we could get in to see our DR we left.
Bummer??? We waited for over 5 hours to hear back.. Their office was so so busy today. BUT the hgc levels came in and they looked great. They're doubled since Sunday afternoon. Our DR told us that light spotting is totally normal as long as there are no cramps or lots of bleeding. So we left feeling ok.. But we did feel much better after they called.
We can't wait to hear the little heart beating!! And i'm sure after that we'll feel much more secure in our new pregnancy. Only a few more weeks till that big day!! Can't wait! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anyways... if you guys don't mind.. I'd like to hear about your pregnancy's so that I can know a little more about this stage we're in... my email is
stewartlaurenf@gmail.com

2 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

I didn't know I was prego for 3 more weeks. However, sometimes I had some crazy symptoms and I'd get a weekly e-mail from babycenter.com that followed me through the pregnancy. It seemed like every week some new weird symptom showed up, but I'd get an e-mail explaining what was going on and why it happens. I would definitely recommend signing up for the weekly news letter.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

hey lovely-- just wanted to tell you, I've been spotting on and off my ENTIRE pregnancy, and our baby boy is totally healthy so far, so TRY not to worry about it. I'm FINALLY to the point where I can see spotting and not freak out, but it's taken me 20 weeks! oh, and DON'T google "spotting" or anything because all you find is horror stories.. . just a little advice! ;) congrats again!!!!

Popular Posts