Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dr... Dr... give me some news!

So tomorrow morning we're going into the DR to make sure our parts are all back down to size and ready to pump them full of meds again. Tomorrow is day two of our cycle and we'll start clomid.
Sean keeps saying that this month will be our month. He seems to feel really well about this so hopefully... he's right... That would be so nice. We'd rather spend the money on baby things... not meds to make my body POSSIBLY have a baby. This cycle we are going to talk to the DR about using Gonal F. It was recommended to us by one of our friends who's doing the same things as we are. They've just done it all two more times then we have. But we'll know more after we talk to the DR tomorrow morning.
This month was much easier on the emotions it seems then last month. In November I cried for about a week before I could come back down to earth and focus on our life here that we are so blessed to have. My poor sweet mom... She gets the mad/upset/distraught/giving up phone calls from me. It makes her sad for us. But I hope she knows we are happy and we know we have a good life. We just get a little down sometimes.
We have the best support system that anyone could ask for. Sean's mom.. I can just show up with I need to cry and her shoulder is there ready to be stained with my mascara and even his dad.. As hard as this is for us, it's really brought us closer. And for that we are and will be forever thankful.

Anyways.. Off to bed.

No comments:

Popular Posts