Saturday, December 18, 2010

names... FUN!?? um.. maybe... maybe not

Louis, Kevin, Calvin, Marshall, Corver, Dawson, Sawyer, Beck, Merrick, Travers... The names go ON AND ON AND ON... and we can seem to have a great time picking names. Sean likes one... I like another... I want him to like the one I LIKE... and he wants the same with me and his. O boy o boy.. it just keeps going round and round. So I keep telling him about new names so we can leave the ones in the past behind (the ones when there were tears and hurt feelings because he didn't just give in) and come together with a new one. One that just rings perfect to both of us.. BUT what should I expect?? In naming both the dogs we've had since we got married Sean hated all the names and finally just left it up to me... I can hope right??? BABY?? will I get to name you!!??? no.. unfortunately i won't.
We'll just end up having to compromise and settle with something that doesn't kill us both to say.. But what a HUGE responsibility.. Our child will walk around the rest of his/her/their lives with this attached to them... And here we are so happy to finally be pregnant... neither on of us is wanting to lift our heels and budge a little.. O no...
I really want to do family names.. My family is so important to me and I want to give our children a name that is within our family gennerations back or even not very long ago.. This tiny little thing is very important to me... but Sean doesn't care because he doesn't LOVE those names. but Corver/Korver?? As in KYLE KORVER of the UT Jazz?? He's totally fine with that.. O freaking crap.. This might take the whole 9 months... Perhaps that's why it takes to long to make a baby.. So the parents can be done arguing over the name when they get here!?? Anyways... Any name suggestions or advice would be GREATLY apprciated. Thanks thanks.. again my email is: stewartlaurenf@gmail.com
and thank everyone who emailed me last time! I apprecited it!!!

3 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

Ok, we need to play, and then I can tell Sean that Nick took my love for family names and my love for bible/church history names and suggested names along those lines. Wait... he might consider what we named our baby... maybe we shouldn't do that. :)

Norniea said...

How about....Braden Sean Stewart.
His initials would be BS! haha

Scott and Lori Smith said...

I feel your pain. Now that we know what we're having, it is worse!

Popular Posts