So Sean and I just hit the 6 month mark!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOP! I love that man. I thought I knew plenty about him when we got married, not everything mind you, we had only known each other 2 and a half months when we got engaged but BOY am I a lucky girl. Sean is an amazing husband. He grows more and more apart of my existence, my whole soul "every second, every minute, every hour of EVERY day" He is so funny, and loving, and he fits in anywhere. Everyone we meet loves him, it's an instant thing. My girlfriend's boyfriends fall in love with Sean. Of course not one of them has the same love for him that I do (that's a good thing..) But I understand. From the moment you look at his eyes and talk to him, hear him speak, then crack a joke at your expense, and put you in the vice grip, you are lost. Lost to his charm and his good looks, and his sweet face and quick smile.... anyhow No more mushy stuff... Lets just say I love my husband and I am so glad he picked me. That out of all the girls he knew, he chose to not give up on me. SEAN CHRISTOPHER STEWART I love you. Thanks for marrying me....
love your wife
LAUREN STEWART
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
1 comment:
Happy 1/2 Anniversary!! What a fun place to spend it in!
MOM
Post a Comment