Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my mommy told me....

to pick the VERY best one and YOU ARE IT!!




So being over here in Korea I forgot one little thing... Mother's day. OF COURSE I didn't forget my mom, but here I am all confused and I never know what day it is. But I managed to find a calendar and today... OoPS! Sorry mom.

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. So much. Who was there from day one!? EVEN on the bad days? And who is there still, waiting by her computer to hear from her CRAZY daughter who moved to Korea for the summer? My mom... PAMELA ANN FLOYD I LOVE YOU! Thanks for being my mom... Thanks for marrying dad so you could be my mom and raise me the way I was, in the church, with loving parents, knowing who I was and where I am going. Thank you for being strong, strong enough to choose this life for you, and because of that for me too. I am who I am because of you. I live how I do because you showed me how. I love as deeply as I do because you did. I love you because you are honest and straight forward going no crap to nobody and taking none either. I love you all the way to Seoul and back... and that is far (for you) Miss you. and I am thinking of you...
LOOK at your beautiful family!! This is because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!love your daughter LAUREN

1 comment:

John said...

I love you to the moon and back!! I am so grateful for your choices and your desire to do the things that Heavenly Father has in store for you. You are amazing!! I LOVE YOU

MOM

Popular Posts