here is the morning we woke up there... at 5AM their time. Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! See my happy husband!???

in a door way at the palace... This whole place was really beautiful.

Hand painted...... take a long time?? bored? maybe.... I wonder if they ever painted funny things that only they knew about to pass the time....

changing of the guards... It was neat!

LOOK at those colors!! BEAUTIFUL!!

They were all very tall.. I wonder where the found them all.

No idea what building this was but its BEAUTIFUL...

here is an under the Sea themed subway... there were SHRIMP on the ceiling...???

thats all for now! HOPE YOU JUST LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
oh it looks like your having so much fun there! Enjoy it while you can and have no kids but yourselves to entertain!
HOW DO YOU GET AROUND ON THE SUBWAY?!?!?! How do you read those signs? I would be so lost!
Korea looks beautiful! I'm glad that you're having a good time!
I love the pictures!! I wanted to talk you to so bad today. I miss you sooooooooo much!
MOM
I am not really John... your sweet younger brother.... I am your mom! I cant figure out how to sign in so I just used John's blogger id.
I loved the temples and the colorful guards. You both look amazing!
MOM
Post a Comment