Saturday, May 23, 2009

pictures from Korea!! number 2

These kids are the ones that I am going to tudor here, instead of teaching a class I am going to be a private tudor! I am really excited about it. And they are so good. And probably 2 of the cutest kids I've ever seen!! Her name is Emily (thats her english name) and his name is Danny (his english one as well)



These pictures are of the lanterns at the largest working temple in Seoul. All of the lanterns have wishes, or prayers on them. They stay up for a month. The colored ones are for their living friends or family. These white ones are for their family or friends that have passed away. There are so many. Its a stirring site.
These are the budda's inside that they are praying to. there was so many people it spilled outside into the courtyard.




1 comment:

John said...

Its kinda like a colorful prayer roll!! That's amazing! The kids are so cute!! I know you will have fun with them

LOVE YOU
MOM

Popular Posts