Wow.. crap.. so In Korea they have moving ladders, for moving your furniture up into your 25th story apartment.... so it goes up and down the building on the outside with people on it and your stuff... well the wind was really bad on Wednesday this week and knocked one over. It was extended almost all the way and the steel got bent like 25 feet about the truck it extends out of and it all came crashing down. No one was hurt from the looks of it but it left a huge mess. The ladder came crashing down onto the building next to it and scraped the side of it as it fell to crush the entrance to the building we were in. The damage is pretty bad but I will be there today to check it out. Its at the house I am working with at where it fell. I will let you all know.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
ACCIDENT in korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.. crap.. so In Korea they have moving ladders, for moving your furniture up into your 25th story apartment.... so it goes up and down the building on the outside with people on it and your stuff... well the wind was really bad on Wednesday this week and knocked one over. It was extended almost all the way and the steel got bent like 25 feet about the truck it extends out of and it all came crashing down. No one was hurt from the looks of it but it left a huge mess. The ladder came crashing down onto the building next to it and scraped the side of it as it fell to crush the entrance to the building we were in. The damage is pretty bad but I will be there today to check it out. Its at the house I am working with at where it fell. I will let you all know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
-
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
-
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
-
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
1 comment:
WOW, I am so glad no one was hurt! It sure is a pretty area. Do you live near there?
MOM
Post a Comment