Friday, October 31, 2008

almost THerE!! THANK YOU ALL

Okay guys... Its getting closer and closer.. Its the LAST day of October today, so... HAPPY HALLOWEEN. AND I AM GETTING MARRIED in 22 DAYS!! HOLLA! lets see... check list:
  • Groom: CHECK (GOT me the BEST ONE EVER)
  • Family: CHECK (thank you EVERYONE who is traveling to see this BLESSED day!)
  • Announcements: CHECK (just this week though.. sorry about that! THANKS mom and dad!)
  • Temple Reservations: CHECK (Thanks EVIE!)
  • Dress: CHECK (ooo yeah.. got it a while ago. just need it dry cleaned!)
  • Rings: CHECK (oooooooooooooooooooooo yeah beautiful if I do say so myself)
ummmmmmmm.. and I am sure there are more but I am to excited to really think of anything else. As of today Sean and I are still apartment hunting and trying to get rid of our contracts. BUT I think we found one (I emailed it to him today he still hasn't seen it BUT we will go tomorrow to look at it) So much to do but you know what? MOST of it is done thanks to our wonderful families. My mom and dad running around doing everything they can think of.. (Well... my dad isn't running.. he is hobbling, he makes a trip to the emergency room right before his children's weddings.. same thing with Randall and now with me as well! you can ask him about that, so using crutches he walked as best as he could all over town for me, the post office, buying cutesy stamps for the envelopes, taking them to me mother, labeling them, printing out invites to the temple and luncheon etc. Really, whatever I needed he was doing because he couldn't really go to work and carry anything heavy or do much after the tumble he took at work the other day. SO SHOUT OUT TO MY DAD! thanks DADDY!) The invitations turned out to be an all day thing, arranging and rearranging, sounds fun to me! So thanks family for doing that. My mom said my dad did an amazing job because "Well, its for Lauren". THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Mom.... MAKING my DRESSES for my girls... O yeah! all SEVEN of them. And a winter coat.. and anything else she could get her hands on.. wall hangings quilts... and anything else! LOVE it. THANKS
AND... Evie my to not soon enough to be MOTHER-IN-LAW. What didn't she help with? All I know is I could call her and she would be on it so fast! From setting up our room and time and date at the temple, going with me anywhere that I may need to be. AND of course.. In the middle of the night scanning and emailing me pictures for our slide show! And just being there especially with my family so far away. Thank you Chris and Evie!
I can't even tell you all the hands that have reached in to help with whatever they can since the exciting news came out. Bridal showers, open houses.... bachlorette parties! Everything. Cassidy even helped me with a slide till SUPER late the last two nights as well! THANKS CHICKY. And with all their help it has taken so much stress off of Sean and I and given us more time to spend together (even though that still doesn't seem enough for us) and made this a whole family effort towards our goal... MARRIAGE! only 22 more days today! Till we are going to the temple and we're GONNA get married! GOING to the temple of the LORD!



1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

Busy Busy Busy! But all so much fun! Can't wait to go!

Popular Posts