
KOREA HERE WE COME!!!!
Sean and I are headed to Korea! I am so excited. I can't wait to go. We just got offered the externship yesterday! For those of you who didn't know, Sean applied for an externship there this coming Summer. He will be working for a Korean Law Firm and ENJOYING it FULLY! I will hopefully be teaching english and I want to volunteer at an orphanage there as well. I love children and I can't wait to go there And the kids there are so cute and sweet and funny and I just know I will love them!!! Sean is really excited as well, he served his mission there and has been back a few times since then, but this last summer was the first summer he had stayed here in the states, (GOOD THING!) So we are both REALLY looking forward to be going there. We will have been married for six months when we head there!!! We will be going probably next May, or shortly there after! We will be going to Seoul. I can't wait to travel
and see everything there is to see there! I went there a few years ago when my brother
served his mission there. I got to go pick him up with my parents. I had trouble
eating the food, speaking the language (as in NONE at all really...), understanding,
and keeping the food in me! BUT I loved the people, the sights, the culture, and the land and the bath house... (it was very interesting but it was a good experience)! It was so different.
CULTURE shock. And I am american and I have huge blue eyes so the people there make you feel beautiful and wonderful "movie star?" That is was I head, and from what I understand it was the same for Sean. It was so funny. Anyways I found some pictures
online of Seoul and I uploaded them so you can see what I get to see!
So here you go, enjoy!

I think that is the subway on the left there....
The streets in Seoul, very busy and lined with skyscrapers. People EVERYWHERE
Shopping in Korea is UNLIKE anywhere I have ever been!
Kimchi (ROTTEN CABBAGE!) solid and soup forms. 3
You just wait till you see pictures of our bathroom when I get there and our kitchen..
I can't wait to see what it is like to REALLY live there.




2 comments:
Congratuations! thats sooo exciting! It will be a great experience for both of you. A good thing he's already been. ohh lucky you!!!
WHAT?! Oh my goodness! How fun for you guys! That is good that he can at least speak the language..I would be so stressed for you if one of you didnt! You had better send me post cards :)
Post a Comment