Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DIP me!??.. wait.. WHAT!

Okay. Has anyone ever danced!???.... hmmmmmmmm well funny story from this weekend.. Sean was at my house and he was doing his homework (for the most part) and he had gotten up to come be by me for a second and was swaying to the music playing, "Sean, are you dancing with me?" I asked. "Yes" came the reply. My roommate Jess says "Hey Sean, you know Lauren LOVES to Salsa can you do that?" the response came back negative but followed by "I only do American dancing, with a slight British influence and some Scott as well." UM OKAY! where did that come from! hahahaha I was laughing he was completely serious and as cute as ever. So he asks me if I can teach him so I proceed to teach him to Salsa, one step back and he is supposed to mirror me. I told him that, that was a good position to do a dip in. And he said okay. So as I leaned back the surprised look on his face gave it away... he might not have been sure what I meant, or was not ready. Down we both went onto the floor. He dropped me. RIGHT onto my back in the dining room. I was HOWLING at this point. His face completely gave away his surprise. I can't be sure if he even tried to catch me. It all happened so fast. Then there we were on the floor. Everyone laughing... Still not quite sure how that happened. Well it did.
Shortly there after I was still teasing Sean about his dancing, and (which he still says he is good at and I am going to just believe him) I had gone to the fridge and gotten an apple. I took a bite and tried to suck the juice from it and sucked a HUGE chunk of apple into my throat. Cut off my air way (well.. PRETTY much..) and I was choking. I couldn't get it out and guess who thought I was joking?.. Yep.. Sean. He let me choke. He says "Lauren, can you be quiet? I am TRYING to study?" haha!! Yep, let me choke a little MORE quitely. While I was choking he was studying away. I was running into the wall trying to pop out the apple I hit myself against the counter... ( Obviously I am a VERY good actor, sacrificing my body for th show) and I ended up on the FLOOR AGAIN for the second time that night. Within like 15 minutes. I was laughing while choking, Sean just kept on doing his homework. Good student that he is, and I worked and worked until finally I choked out my apple. Of course the whole time I was doing this, he was of course completely aware of me and had I been in any real trouble he would have saved my life I have no doubt, but it was so funny to see him REALLY not believe me. I was laying on the floor when Sean finally got up to check on me. "Lauren," he says " WHAT are you doing on the ground? Its DIRTY! You should probably get up" As he pulls on my arms bringing me back upright all the way to a standing position. WOW. I was laughing so hard I couldn't believe it.
He is the funniest man..
I Love him. Love him so much. I still can't quite believe how he came to be a part of my life. And he puts up with me, he teases me, and won't let me get away with anything. Which is good.. I am kind of ornery and I always needed someone who could stick up for themselves lovingly and act like they loved me... And Sean is my man! Anyhow.. I hope he always knows that I love him so much.. I try. I really do. And even when I am tired and he has to be patient with me I know how much he loves me... Anyhow.. LATER YO!

No comments:

Popular Posts