OOOO Thank you: 당신을 감사하십시오
Kiss me quick: 저를 빨리 키스하십시오
Kiss me like you love me: 당신 같이 저를 사랑한다 저를 키스하십시오
Hey cute boy: 어이 귀여운 소년!
Sean has been teaching me some of them and he is VERY nice and tells me I actually do a good job... We shall see about that when I try my Korean there. He knows what I am saying, like a mother who understands her muttering toddler.... He understands me.
My plan is to use my Korean whenever I can get away with it. But since the few things i know include: "Kiss me like you love me, Thank you, wanna die today?, are you stupid?, beautiful, no, yes..." and I think thats about it I will have to work REALLY hard to be able to use them. So i might resort to randomly spitting them out.... "KISS ME LIKE YOU LOVE ME!" Excuse me ma'm? YOU HEARD ME! but I will have to say "YES"haha Just jokin.. But that would be funny! Anyhow.. I can't WAIT to head over there!!! Hopefully I will have a bigger vocabulary by then, and then when I get home! Anyhow... Can't wait to try my Korean out on ya'll
Also I learned about South Korean Fan death... Sean told me about this. Both him and I have slept with fans on.... So we hope something doesn't happen when we move there that makes this possible for us too, not just South Koreans. Interesting story. Go ahead and read it. I didn't believe Sean all the way as he was telling me about this, I thought he was half way joking but he was NOT! Anyhow.. I am going to do some research about Korea and find out everything I can about it, and I have Sean to ask questions so hopefully I will be well adjusted ASAP when we go there and when I come home I will PRACTICALLY be Korean.
maybe Sean and I will have a bilingual baby someday!???

No comments:
Post a Comment