October is finally here, and that means NOVEMBER is almost here. Sean and I are getting married next month! I can't believe I finally get to say that!!! It is coming down to it finally. I feel like its been taking forever! I know I haven't had to wait as long as some, BUT almost 22 years trying to find him NOW I just want to be with him all the time. "Every second, every minute, of every hour of every day." When he studies, when he works out, when he sleeps, when he is eating etc. You get the picture. ALL THE TIME.
So... 'all the time' started a while ago. When I am not working all I want to do is be next to him, but the time spent together while he is studying began recently. As in, he tried to read while I colored pictures. And all I am saying about that, is if we don't get coloring books and crayons soon he will be out of lined paper and highlighters! I made him two books the last two days. Stapled together and all, made for Sean with tons of love from me. I got to practice writing my last name to be and also write him love notes, my final project of the night was a page of fireworks. That was going to take a while but by this time Sean was ready to go. I think the noise of the markers on the paper was too much... :) He still says he has never heard of a 22 year old that actually wants to color. This does not in anyway seem unusual to me, but okay. I love to color, and the fact that it amuses him makes me happy. So hopefully soon I will have some beautiful colored princess pictures, maybe even a few landscape ones? I will have to keep them all so I can see how much time I spent making pictures while Sean was studying. So next time you are in town ask to see my collection! I am sure it will be GREAT!
This is the link for the lady who did our photos in California, if you click on August you can see our family pictures and mine and Sean's engagement ones. There are really cute pictures of my nieces and my brothers and little sister!
5 comments:
Nice pictures. Ok to add links to people blogs: go to layout on your dashboard. Then click add a gadget. scroll down when it brings up the new window. Scroll down to link list. then do as it says. like us, You can name family blogs and friends blogs. then you add the URL. which would be like for us, www.juanandalise,blogspot.com. then click add then save. So add all that you want, and then make sure when you click on them they go to thier pages. and kiras has to add you so I will have her send you an e-mail to add you. Let me know if you need more help!
I made him some food to help Alise out. She was taking him dinner last night. I didn't even know that he was here. I would love to be there in Nov. But im not sure that we will make it. We are going to my parents for thanksgiving and Colby can't miss a full week of work. But we will see what happens:) I am really exited for you though. I'm glade that you found someone that makes you as happy as you are. And I'm so exited for you to be sealed. When you are there remember to picture just you and him in the room. The experence will be so much more. Thin of how this is the person that you are spending Eternity with and how it is all worth it. It helps to make the moment more special:) Oh but hey we will be down this weekend I would love to see you. We will be there Friday threw Sunday. Maybe we could find sometime between confrince at Kira's? Let me know that you think:)
Congratulations! We are planning on being in the sealing room!! Hooray!!! So we will see ya soon!!
Email me at kiradavid@hotmail.com so I can add you to our invite list!! Sorry it's such a pain, but I'm so worried to talk about so many things and have my children so vulnerable on the internet! Love to add ya!!
Alise! Thanks chick. Okay I will try it. Appreciate it!!
Trisha! ahhhhh.. we were all so worried about him. Still can't believe he broke his arm. HE SAID the food WAS AMAZING!
So if we can see you at the wedding that would be great but this weekend would work too! I will be in Farmington all weekend my parents are coming down for conference. We should really try and get together! Give me your email I'll send you my phone number and we can try and meet up!
KIRA! I can't wait to see you and the family! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! I can't wait. I totally understand about the internet thing! Especially with kids! Love you! See you soon!!
I can't WAIT for you all to meet SEAN!
This is Sister Rife. I just wanted to say it was great to see you last night and to meet Lauren. And THANK YOU for giving up your seats at the table for our family; that was so kind of you! We're looking forward to your BIG day!
Post a Comment