Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a weight loss journey...







My sweet sister Blaire is here with us and she has decided to start sharing her story. She came out here to work on getting healthy and to learn how to take better care of her body. Here is her blog {Blaire's Blog} and she is going to document her story as she journeys to a different place in her life, a healthy and happy place. Follow her story if you would like a little inspiration and motivation. It's going to be hard for her, she started at 200 pounds last Wednesday and she has 70 more to go now from where she is at 190. Blaire I love you and I'm so proud of you! You'll be in my prayers daily and my heart always. Love you so much, love your bigger, older, loving and concerned sister.. But what I am more is PROUD. WORK IT OUT GIRL!

3 comments:

kristina said...

I hope you don't mind I comment on your blog. I came upon your blog a few weeks ago and wanted to tell you how happy I am that I came upon it. I have found comfort in many ways in your words on your blog. You are so honest and carrying with the things you say. I think it is wonderful your sister is doing things to put her life in a better place, I have been struggling with my weight for way to long, though to some they may not think it's a struggle but what I see in the mirror and how I feel makes it a hard, hard struggle for me. Thank you for sharing this about your sister, I am excited to follow her journey,gives me hope and faith in myself. Thank you again,hope you have a great rest of your day. :)

Tonja Lee said...

That is so amazing for Blaire! What a huge commitment and a great change! She is already SO SO SO beautiful! She is going to take everyone's breath away if she loses weight! (not that she doesn't already! She's seriously gorgeous!) This is inspiring! Good luck Blaire, keep up the good work!

Gwen said...

Go Blaire!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts