Here are some pictures from summer here in Utah!! Chase with his daddy hanging out at the Stewart Family reunion. I know... Sean's got great arms.. And Chase?? Well.. He's got great everything! Look at that cute baby!!
And here is a picture for you Erica!! This is my go to color in the summer!
it's electric pink.. and I LOOOOVE it.
Chase has yet to learn to like grass... He doesn't like it touching his feet or hands.. Poor little guyHere is his outfit.. Had to get a picture of it. I love it. We went shopping to the outlets in Park City with Grandma and Aunt Cass. It was really fun. We found LOTS of cute things. Don't worry, we only bought a few of them.
Kira! Here is my workout body! And... also here is a picture of me and my little guy at the pool!! I think I have more fun than he does but thats fine.
1 comment:
WOOT WOOT!! HOTTIE!!! Cameron did the bear crawl on the grass also when he was a baby. It is so funny to see them try to get around and not touch it!!
Post a Comment