Saturday, July 14, 2012
live with it...
Or dont. but make the choice!
accept help. or don't! but make the choice.
blame others. or don't! find the real problem.
Live your life. Or don't. Make the choice.
I will always chose to live my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
wiggly little monkey...
I already know I'm going to miss being pregnant... I have loved all of it. Everything. Of course it's not all comfortable but it...
29 days and counting!!!!
Well hello world! It's been a while. Like... A LOONG while. I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and baby girl can come anytime she wants a we...
emotional mommy!
O dear... this last week I haven't slept much... It's been getting harder to breathe for me and so I wake up lots... and rolling ove...
15 week belly
by the end of the day i'm always sticking out WAY farther then in the morning. This was at like 11:30 last night... 15 week belly!
well SURPRISE! baby 2 is a GIRL!
No comments:
Post a Comment