Tuesday, July 10, 2012

my little walker!

Chase is walking... not all the time but he can do it!! he took 3 steps about 1 1/2 months ago but got really scared and never wanted to try anymore...  He's been on the verge for the last couple weeks... The last few days he has been taking steps!!! I'm so proud of him.. but it's sad to see the my tiny baby isn't my tiny little guy any longer.. He still cuddles... So that's good.. But I just can't believe that my little guy is a BIG little guy now! Maybe.. It's time for baby #2?? hmmm we shall see. NOPE i'm not pregnant.. but someday we'll have another.. (maybe someday soon...)

2 comments:

Tonja Lee said...

Yay Chase! Go, go, go! And yay BABY #2!!!!! I hope SOOOOOON!!!!! :D

Tonja Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts